Squeeze PRO Statistics
The famous John Carter indicator the TTM Squeeze and the Squeeze pro meets the analytical power of TradingView. It allows you to see all necessary information about the indicator in order to anticipate the right time to get in a position, how long to hold and to stack the probabilities in your favor. Plan out the trade as you enter them. By using built-in automated entry alerts, you can now follow trading plan.This allows you to predict the potential reward to aid in trade selection and management based on real-time data particular to the chart you're looking at.
The Squeeze Pro Stats backtests the squeeze on the given ticker and gives out important statistics. It is an excellent tool to add to your charts.
Here are the metrics that are backtested:
- Type of squeeze that is being backtested (Tight, Normal, Wide)
- How many times has the squeeze fired for this ticker?
- How many times has the squeeze fired LONG and what percent of the time it fires LONG?
- How many times has the squeeze fired SHORT and what percent of the time it fires SHORT?
- Average length of the squeeze formation. How long does it form BEFORE it fires?
- How long is the average raising histogram (in terms of bars)?
- How long on average does the squeeze run before a shift in momentum??
- How large is the $ move on average after a squeeze fires?
- How large is the % move on average after a squeeze fires?
- What has been the biggest move of the squeeze in $ terms?
- What has been the biggest move of the squeeze in % terms?
TradingView and ThinkorSwim
After you have purchased the indicator have to send us your TradingView username in order to get access.
Please send us an email and we will send you over a link where you can download the file.
Link to TradingView script
After payment is made, access to the script will be given within 2 hours